Monday, February 3, 2014

Recycled Christmas cards ...

Every year, we get alot of cards and every year I try to find a excuse to keep them all. 

I saw something on Pinterest where the person had used library card pockets stuck to a box to hold a list of what was inside. 
So I thought to myself "Yep, I am so doing that because every time I go down to find something in the basement, I have to haul out box after box to find it."

So back to the cards ...

Today I was packing away another box of Christmas stuff (Yes, I know it is February and it should have been put away weeks ago), I reluctantly decided that I wouldn't be able to recycle the Christmas cards and was about to throw them away when a light bulb went off ... 

Using two-sided tape, I turned the old cards into the pockets I wanted to put on the side of the boxes. I cut strips of white card stock to write the list on.



No comments:

Post a Comment