Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Tiny Caterpillar

This is the scrapbook that I made for my niece, Bekka. 

A tiny back story ...
In June 2012, Bekka had a brain bleed, we didn't know what would happen, so I took comfort in butterflies (that summer they were everywhere). Butterflies became a sign of hope that Bekka would be ok & Butterflies For Bekka went viral thanks to cousin Candi


A couple of weeks ago, I was showing Bekka the scrapbook of our elves visit and it gave me an idea ... 
I made a "book" about our most precious butterfly, Bekka. You can't tell from the scans but every page as something on the outside of the plastic that can be touched and felt.

*I am a beginner scrapbooker, and I know that this might seem simple and plain to some but I thought I would share it anyways ...














No comments:

Post a Comment