Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas Village display ...

Once again I came up with a crazy idea and hubby made it happen. 
I have been slowly adding to my Christmas village each year and last year it fit on a 6ft table (which did not really fit into my tiny living room). 
But over the course of the last year I have added to my village (oops), and it won't fit on the table anymore. I asked hubby to build a piece onto the house for my Christmas stuff and he just rolled his eyes, which I took as a no.
So ...
I decided if I can't go any further lengthwise with my village then I shall go up! We are both very pleased with the results.

It stands about 5'6" (It is taller than me!). The bottom shelf is 3&1/2 ft by 3&1/2 feet and each shelf decreases by 6 inches. The columns are 12 inches tall.

Top shelf ... my boys decided what went up here

Second shelf aka North Pole

Third shelf

Fourth shelf

Fifth shelf

Bottom shelf   





 *Just a note so you can avoid the mishap that we had ... Measure your room first so it will fit, lol. I tend to think big and hubby had to cut all the shelves down so we could get it in the living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment